"Are you hungry? You look to be a bit hungry!"The Spinach Can is one of the antagonists of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 5, a member of The Healthy Band, and teaches the protagonists about proper diet. It, along with Steak, manipulated Yellow Guy into eating Duck Guy.
Spinach Can teaches the puppets how to be healthy. It sums it up like this:
- If you are not healthy, your teeth/gums will go grey.
- Simple foods are healthy while fancy foods are not.
- Snacks that are considered tasty (such as cakes and sandwiches) are things we shouldn't have.
- Teaching incorrect information about food.
- Brainwashing Yellow Guy.
- Indirectly murdering Duck Guy.
- Hitting Yellow Guy with a fork for no reason.
- Its line in DHMIS 6 ("Doesn't matter, just throw it away! Why not try some-") was reused from the Fridge's lines from DHMIS 5.
"Are you hungry? You look to be a bit hungry!"
"Doo doo doo doo. Lots of people get hungry."
"What's that? A tasty snack! You don't wanna go and eat a snack like that!"
"Doot doot doot doot doot! Doot doot doot doot doot to be healthy!"
"Exactly! How do we know which ones are the healthy foods to eat?"
"But wait! What's this?"
"What's that? A pizza slice? But you're better off with plain white sauce!"
"Ugh, sad inside! You're gonna make me sick! Blah!"
"What's that? Your kidney spleen? Kidney spleen makes your teeth go grey!"
"How about some onion paste? Looks like fun! Have a taste!"
"Doesn't matter, just throw it away! Why not try some-"