The Big Bad Money Man, or "Money Man," is a costumed character and the sole antagonist of the HELP series. He is a greedy creature that kidnapped the three puppets, he needed money or else the puppets would have been killed. He doesn't talk; he only grunts and writes.
He is a brown creature that wears a yarmulke and a red armband with his symbol.
He is very greedy and extremely hostile toward the puppets.
- Kidnapped three puppets for money
- Covered Duck Guy's mouth with duct tape
- Ripped one of Sketchbook's pages off
- Threatened to hit Red Guy with a hammer
- Covered Yellow Guy's head with a bag
- Removed one part from the puppets' bodies, (Red Guy's ear and part of his hair, Bird Puppet's eye and some of his feathers surrounding it, and Yellow Guy's finger and part of the bone.)
- Writing on an envelope with one of the puppets' blood
- He is the only antagonist who tortures the puppets instead of educating/brainwashing them.
- His armband and his flag are very Nazi-like, with the symbol resembling a Swastika.
- The symbol from his flag also appears on the gas can used to burn Malcolm in the credit sequence of Episode 3.