We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
June 19th is a recurrent date in the Don't Hug Me I'm Scared series, having numerous appearances and references through the episodes.
Don't Hug Me I'm Scared
- The calendar says June 19th.
Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 2 - TIME
- The calendar from the previous episode can be seen at the start.
- The photo that Tony pointed to of the three puppets together was taken on June 19th, 1955.
- In the Victorian animated scene, there is a poster on the wall stating that Yellow Guy is wanted dead or alive, and that the reward is £1906 - the 19th of June. (19/06, if the day is placed first as it is in the U.K.)
- On the blackboard that Duck Guy points to, there is an equation which states that π is equal to 19.6(y) - again, the 19th of June if the day is placed first.
Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 3
- The "missing" poster at the very beginning of the episode says that the main characters were last seen on June the 19th.
- Mr and Mrs Dead's tombstones say that they both died in 1906.
Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 4
- The calendar makes another appearance after taking a break.
- It can even be seen in the digital world.
- On the cork board behind the globe there is a note saying "Roy: 077 19 06 7 482".
- The "Numbers!" chart has the numbers 19, 06, and 55 in a row
- The newspaper was published on the 19th of June.
- The computer displays 19:06 when it says it can tell the time.
Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 5
- The calendar that says "June 19th" returns once again.
- The calendar can also be seen in the painting on the fridge.
- On the fridge the note saying "Roy: 077 19 06 7 482" returns.
- The "Numbers!" chart returns from the previous episode.
- The Duck Guy can's expiry date is 19/06.
Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 6
- The Calendar returns yet once again.
- The calendar changes to June 20 at the end.
- The episode was released on June 19th, 2016.
- On the machine, the time says "19:06", just like it was on Ep. 4.
- June 19, 2014 is the day when the Don't Hug Me I'm Scared Kickstarter ended successfully.